Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Finding my peaceful place


Folks, your life can be beautiful if you make it so. I'm determined to find myself some peace in this crazy world gone wrong. I don't need to buy a cabin in the woods. Nope! I'm going to find my peace right where it always has been. Inside of me. And believe it or not, you can too.

If you need me I'll be:

Taking stay-cations with loved ones as often as possible
Having fun with family and friends, smiling and laughing....a lot!
Puttering around in my garden
Painting! And with the brightest colors imaginable!
Creating beautiful nature photos
Writing silly or serious blogs
Engaging in any other peaceful activity I choose.
Making other people smile (Probably the most important thing on the list.)

I won't be:

Pandering to notions implanted in my brain by those who profit from them.

I will have faith that:

The only way to change the world is to portray what you'd like it to be so that others may follow your example. (Be the Change) And I'm off to do just that. You're more than welcome to join me. Just say no to brainwashing and live life your way!

Ahhh You hear that? Tranquility is the most beautiful sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment